NH-310C - EoC Bridge
NH-310C is an Ethernet over Coax Bridge that is designed for home and office applications that leverage the two most popular network connections for home use: Ethernet and coaxial cable connection. It is a plug & play cost effective home networking solution that eliminates the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost, it allows Ethernet connectivity in existing facilities or homes without pulling extra cables. With point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications, it provides Ethernet connectivity over existing CATV grade Coaxial cables in locations such as apartments, hotels and buildings that require a high bandwidth network.
It is a norm that homes and offices are equipped with wired network that simply transfer small files and shared applications, but the need for triple play services like transferring large multimedia files such as music, video, photo and deliver high speed VOIP data are ever increasing.
This is why NH-310C is designed to be a cost effective home networking solution. With the data transmission up to 200Mbps and distance can withstand 60dB of the attenuation; it meets the growing demand for high speed multimedia services. With plug & play, this simply eliminates the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost. Most importantly, to be able to support point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications allow networking for any locations such as home, office, sports center, buildings, apartments, hotels, resorts and other places that need a high bandwidth network.
NH-310C can connect to another NH-310C via a coaxial cable, administrators can install these devices easily for Home Networking applications. The NH-310C supports up to 10(maximum) NH-310C Endpoints.
• Compliant with HomePNA3.1/HomePNA3.0 over Coaxial cable(HCNA) specifications (ITU-T G.9954)
• Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T and IEEE802.3u 100Base-Tx standards
• Compliant with IEEE802.3x flow control standard
• Provides 2 x 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX
• Provides 2 x F-type female coax connectors for HCNA and TV
• Supports transmission speed up to 200Mbps over coaxial cable and link establish under -160dBm/Hz noise floor
• Supports point to point and point to multipoint application
• Supports IEEE802.1p priority mapping
• Supports IEEE802.1p/TOS priority queue
• Supports IEEE802.1Q Tag VLAN pass through
• Supports auto-speed from 32Mbps up to 200Mbps
• Supports up to 10 endpoints or slaves
• Guaranteed QoS based on HomePNA3.1 parameterized QoS
• EMI certified by CE and FCC
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.