NH-310S - MDU/MTU Endpoint
NH-310S is an Ethernet over coax Bridge. It is designed to connect with NH-310H EoC Managed concentrator for MDU and MTU applications that leverage the two most popular network connections for home use: 10/100Mbps Ethernet and coaxial cable connection. It is a plug & play cost effective MDU and MTU solution that eliminates the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost. With the data transmission up to 200 Mbps, it meets the growing demand for muliltimedia services for buildings, apartments, hotels, resorts and other places that need a high bandwidth network.
It is a norm that MDU and MTU are equipped with wired network that simply transfer small files and shared applications, but the need for triple play services like transferring large multimedia files such as music, video, photo and deliver high speed VOIP data are ever increasing.
This is why NH-310H/S is designed to be a cost effective MDU and MTU solution. With plug & play, this simply eliminates the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost. With the data transmission up to 200Mbps and link establish under -145dBm/Hz noise floor, it meets the growing demand for high speed multimedia services. Most importantly, with MDU and MTU applications, it allows networking for any locations such as buildings, apartments, hotels, resorts, sports center and other places that need a high bandwidth network.
NH-310H can connect to another NH-310S via a coaxial cable, administrators can install these devices easily for MDU/MTU applications. The NH-310H supports up to 60(maximum) NH-310S Endpoints.
• Compliant with HomePNA3.1/HomePNA3.0 over Coaxial cable(HCNA) specifications (ITU-T G.9954)
• Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T and IEEE802.3u 100Base-Tx standards
• Compliant with IEEE802.3x flow control standard
• Provides 2 x 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX
• Provides 2 x F-type female coax connectors for HCNA(12M-44MHz) and TV(47M-1GHz)
• Supports transmission speed up to 200Mbps over coaxial cable and link establish under -145dBm/Hz noise floor
• Supports point to point and point to multipoint application
• Supports IEEE802.1p priority mapping
• Supports IEEE802.1p/TOS priority queue
• Supports IEEE802.1Q Tag VLAN
• Supports auto-speed from 32Mbps up to 200Mbps
• Guaranteed QoS based on HomePNA3.1 parameterized QoS
• EMI certified by CE and FCC
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The Netsys NH-310H is designed to be a cost effective MDU and MTU solution capable of high-speed data transmission over existing (or new) coaxial cable networks. With the data transmission up to 200Mbps and a noise floor of up to -145dBm/Hz, it meets the growing demand for high speed multimedia services. Built-in splitters allows the data signal to be carried over the same coax cable as a TV or STB signal. The NH-310H Master unit is installed at the central location, and can be connect with up to 60 NH-310S End Points, making it the ideal solution for MDU and MTU settings. The NH-310H comes ready for instant plug and play operation, eliminating the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost. The Netsys NH-310H Ethernet Over Coax MDU Master, combined with the Netsys NH-310S MDU End Point, provides a simple and cost-effective solution for creating standards-based coaxial cable networks and distributing High-Speed Internet Access in hotels/motels and other multi-tenant buildings.