NV-802S - 8 Port VSDL2 IP DSLAM
NV-802S is a compact 8-ports VDSL2 IP DSLAM with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Combo interfaces and built-in POTS/ISDN splitter. It is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 standard and supports VDSL2 30a profile that features 100 Mbps of symmetric data rate over the existing copper wires. NV-802S is an ideal choice for ISPs and System Integrators that are looking for a high performance broadband solution for their triple play applications. It offers a user-friendly management interface that allows service providers to monitor and control their services in a highly secure and efficient way. With many powerful and advanced features, this Mini IP DSLAM is the perfect solution for deploying broadband access, IP Surveillance, Hospitality and MTU/MDU applications.
Traffic Flow QoS Ensuring for Application Services
The VDSL2 Switch contains robust QoS features such as port-based, 802.1p priority and IP TOS/DSCP. It guarantees the best performance of VoIP and video stream transmission and empowers the enterprises to take full advantage of the limited network resources.
IEEE 802.1q Q-in-Q VLAN for performance & security
The VLAN feature in the switch offers the benefits of both security and performance. VLAN is used to isolate traffic between different users and thus provides better security. Limiting the broadcast traffic to within the same VLAN broadcast domain also enhances performance. VLAN support enabling advanced techniques such as 802.1Q-in-1Q to be deployed. And support GVRP up to 4k V-LAN groups.
Selectable VDSL2 Data Rate for Service Differentiation
Through the management interface, the administrator can control the data rate of each VDSL2 port. Telecom and ISP can immediately and remotely upgrade/downgrade bandwidth service upon different demands.
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
To limit too many broadcast/multicast/unknown-unicast flooding in the network, broadcast/multicast storm control is used to restrict excess traffic. Threshold values are available to control the rate limit for each port. Packets are discarded if the count exceeds the configured upper threshold.
Powerful Layer 2 Features
For efficient management, via Web interface, the NV-802S can be programmed for basic switch management functions such as port speed configuration, port link aggregation, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and Q-in-Q VLAN, port mirroring, Rapid Spanning Tree and ACL security. Additionally, the firmware includes advanced features such as IGMP snooping, QoS (Quality of Service), broadcast storm and bandwidth control to enhance bandwidth utilization.
The VDSL2 switch offers comprehensive Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL) to filter out unwanted traffic. Its protection mechanisms comprise 802.1X RADIUS user and device authentication. Moreover, the VDSL2 switch provides MAC filter, Static MAC, and Port Security for enforcing security policies to the edge. Administrators can now build highly secure corporate networks have considerably less time and effort than before.
Different mechanisms to deal the noise with the installation environment
NV-802S has a variety of different anti-noise mechanism so managers can easily handle a variety of different noise environments, such as Trellis Coding, INP, UPBO, DPBO, Interleave delay and Echo cancellation.
• Support 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a full band profiles.
• Support 997 and 998 band plans.
• Supports Jumbo packet up to 9k byte.
• Supports interleave delay for noise resistant and data loss.
• Support trellis coding and INP(Impulse Noise Protection).
• Support Echo cancellation and Virtual Noise.
• Support UPBO(Upstream PBO) and DPBO(Downstream PBO).
• Supports traffic storm control.
• Support port mirroring (sniffer) and broadcast storm filtering.
• Support L2/L3/4 access control list(ACL).
• Supports port security with MAC address filtering.
• Supports DELT(Double-Ended Loop Testing).
• Supports high bandwidth up to 100Mbps within 0.3km (984 feet) for VDSL2 ports.
• Supports web based for remote management.
• Support In-Band/Out-of-Band management.
• Support HTTP/TFTP for firmware upgrade.
• Supports HTTPS (SSL) web management.
• Supports bandwidth management(rate control) from 128k to 100Mbps.
• Supports IEEE 802.1q tagging VLAN with Q-in-Q.
• Supports TOS to IEEE-802.1p with 4 priority queues with DSCP.
• Supports Multicast IP table/IGMP v2 with 512 groups.
• Support IEEE 802.1d STP / IEEE 802.1w RSTP & IEEE-802.1s MSTP.
• Support SNMP v1/v2/v3 RFC-1493 bridge MIBs, RFC-1643 Ethernet MIB, RFC-1213 MIBII.
• Support RMON groups 1(Statistics), 2(Alarm), 3(Event), 9(History).
• Support DHCP client and Relay & Option 82.
• Supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) protocol.
• Supports remote syslog.
• Supports quality of phone wiring detected with SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio) indicators.
• Supports surge protection and splitter on board.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice