NV-600WI - Industrial Wireless VDSL2 Router
Saratota Suggest Kits
- NV-600LI (CO) / NV-600AI (CPE)
- NV-600LI (CO) / NV/600WI (CPE)
NV-600WI is an Industrial VDSL2 802.11n Wireless router equipped with four Gigabit LAN ports. It is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 and G.993.5 standards and supports VDSL2 profile 30a that features 100Mbps of symmetric data. With built-in 802.11n technology, it can deliver wireless speeds up to 300Mbps and is perfectly suitable for triple-play applications. Housed in metal DIN rail enclosures, these routers are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking and utility market applications.
Vectoring Technology friendly Mode support
Vectoring is a transmission method that employs the coordination of line signals for reduction of crosstalk levels and improvement of performance. It is based on the concept of noise cancellation, much like noise-cancelling headphones. The ITU-T G.993.5 standard, "Self-FEXT cancellation (vectoring) for use with VDSL2 transceivers" (2010), also known as G.vector, describes vectoring for VDSL2. The scope of Recommendation ITU-T G.993.5 is specifically limited to the self-FEXT (far-end crosstalk) cancellation in the downstream and upstream directions. The far end crosstalk (FEXT) generated by a group of near-end transceivers and interfering with the far-end transceivers of that same group is cancelled. This cancellation takes place between VDSL2 transceivers, not necessarily of the same profile.
The NV-600WI may be installed on any level surface (e.g. a table or shelf or rail) that use bracket or DIN rail plate. NV-600WI supports plug-and-play installation and is fully compatible with all kinds of network protocols. Furthermore, user can watch the status of each individual port via the LED indicators.
For efficient management, via Web interface, the NV-600WI can be programmed for advanced management functions such as QoS (Quality of Service)/DSCP, IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, IGMP v3 and enhanced security functions such as Packet filtering, DMZ, Mac Address based filtering, Parental Control, Application based filtering. NV-600WI also support wireless security such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES.
About harsh environment applications
The NV-600WI can used in the harsh environment, such as -20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F), and metal case compliant with the IP-30 design. The design of the IP-30 can prevent the invasion of small stones within the NV-600WI.
• Supports ITU-T G.993.5 Vectoring
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standard with 2T2R (Up to 300 Mbps)
• Supports standard WPS, PIN, PBC
• Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
• Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-PS
|• Supports ATM and PTM transmission mode auto detection( ADSL Annex B backward compatible)|
• Supports high bandwidth up to 100Mbps symmetric over line ports
• Supports 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a, 17b, and 30a band profile and 997, 998 band plan
• Supports ATM-TC,ATM and AAL5 (ATM Flow Throughput / OAM Cell Filter and Forwarding / AAL5 SAR:PVC / ATM Traffic Class / ATM PVC Shaping / ATM PVC Scheduling)
• Supports ATM Total Upstream Priority Queues
• Supports uPnP/PPPoE/PPPoATM/IPv4/IPv6/NAT/NAPT
• Supports static routing for IPv4 and IPv6 forwarding
• Supports Firewall functions contains Packet filtering, DMZ, Mac Address ased filtering, Parental Control, Application based filtering
• Supports DHCP Server/DHCP Relay/DHCP Client/DHCPv6 Client/DHCPv6 Server/DNS/DNS Proxy or Relay/DNSv6 Proxy or Relay/NTP Client/HTTP1.1 server
• Supports Multicast IP table/IGMP v3 Proxy and Snooping
• Supports IEEE 802.1p VLAN Priority and mapping to DSCP
•Supports Port Based VLAN & 802.1q VLAN tagging
• Supports HTTP/HTTPS(SSL) web management
• Supports remote management and monitor
• Supports configuration backup and restore
• Provides surge protection for Line port
• Supports power redundant and wide range dual power input(DC12V ~ 48V)
• Supports Overload Current Protection
• Supports wide range operating temperature(-20 C ~ 70 C)
• Supports Reverse Polarity Protection
• Supports alarm contact (relay output - 1 A @ 24 VDC)
• Supports DIN-Rail mount installation
• Metal case design and compliant with IP30 standard
• Supports Router & Switch(Bridged) mode selection
• Supports jumbo frame up to 1680 bytes
• Supports 8 queue MFC/DSCP both type QoS
• Supports Dual Firmware Image Backup
• Supports Dying Gasp
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
LAN Distance Extension