NV-202P Kit - VDSL2 LAN extender with PoE
The NV-202P is our low cost LAN extension solution using the G.993.2 VDSL2 standard technology and providing up to 100Mbps symmetric using only a single copper wire pair. Designed specifically for a LAN to LAN extension and supporting both symmetrical and asymmetrical transmission at up to 100/100Mbps within 300 meters and 5/1Mbps at 3000 meters, this is a perfect solution to extend LAN with PoE for IP Surveillance or PoE powered devices at any location outside of the 100 meters reach.
The NV-202P supports both central office (CO) and customer-premises equipment (CPE) modes selectable through DIP Switch. Customers can do the configuration for different needs adjustment. PIN1 ON of DIP Switch is CO side, PIN1 OFF of DIP Switch is CPE side
Interleave delay support
Interleave delay function is used in digital data transmission technology to protect the transmission against noise issue and data error.
If during transit more than a certain amount of data has been lost then the data cannot be correctly decoded. Short bursts of noise on the line can cause these data packets to become corrupt and the bridge has to re-request data which in turn can slow down the overall rate at which data is transmitted.
Interleaving is a method of taking data packets, chopping them up into smaller bits and then rearranging them so that
once contiguous data is now spaced further apart into a non continuous stream. Data packets are re-assembled by your lan extender.
The NV-202P may be installed on any level surface (e.g. a table or shelf or rail) that use bracket or DIN rail plate. The NV-202P supports plug-and-play installation and is fully compatible with all kinds of network protocols. Furthermore, user can watch the status of each individual port via the LED indicators.
Automatic Bandwidth detection
The NV-202P supports band profile 17a and 30a, it can automatically detect the cable length and bandwidth depending on the distance to the configuration. The maximum bandwidth is symmetric bandwidth of 100Mbps / 0.3 km.
• Provides 2 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet ports with power injector
• Supports RJ-11/Terminal Block combo for Line port.
• Supports high bandwidth up to 100Mbps symmetric over Line ports
• Support long reach mode up to 3 km with 24 gauge phone wire
• DIP switch with CO and CPE mode selectable
• Support auto speed for Line port and Interleave mode selectable through CO side DIP switch
• Supports long packet size up to 1536 bytes
• Supports Surge protection for line port
• Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3af/at (up to 30W) equipment providing protection from
• Supports mid-span PoE mode
• Supports wall mounting and DIN-Rail mount installation (Optional)
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
LAN Distance Extension
If user need use over 1.5 km cable length and also need bigger bandwidth application, such as connect to ip camera. User can use NV-202P (CO mode) and NV-202 (CPE mode) to achieve the IP surveillance for long distance application.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.