FNSW-1601- 16-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch
Click Image for Gallery
|PLANET Green Networking Switch- FNSW-1601 is an ideal solution in line with the energy-saving trend worldwide. The FNSW-1601 is a 16-port 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet Switch upgraded from earlier version and brings both benefits of energy saving and high performance. |
The FNSW-1601 incorporates advanced Green Networking technology:
• Intelligent scales power based on cable length
The intelligent scales power is an intelligent algorithm that actively determines the appropriate power level based on cable length. The FNSW-1601 would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and adjust power usage accordingly. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving. The FNSW-1601 uses new engine that provides power saving up to 22% less energy but maintains high performance efficiently.
The high performance throughput (filtering / forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, 148,800pps in 100Mbps) and dynamic shared memory buffer help the FNSW-1601 boost bandwidth, eliminate unnecessary traffic, and relieve congestion on your critical server path. The FNSW-1601 is the ideal choice to alleviate bottlenecks in client / server and peer-to-peer environments in a cost effective way.
Plug and Play
The FNSW-1601 provides users with high speed network connections. With its auto-negotiation capability, all the RJ-45/STP ports of the FNSW-1601 can be configured to speeds of 10/20Mbps or 100/200Mbps automatically. What's more, the MDI/ MDIX auto-detection is for easy, plug and play connection, regardless of the cabling type, straight-through or crossover.
- 16 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Ethernet standards
- Supports powerful Green Ethernet to power saving
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Handles up to 1522 bytes packet size
- Complies with IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrated address look-up engine, supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
- 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz, 0.3A universal power input
- FCC, CE class A compliant
With up to 3.2Gbps switching fabric, the FNSW-1601 can provide high bandwidth Fast Ethernet network workgroup and connect workstations and other network devices quickly and easily.
Uplink directly by any straight or crossover cable to the backbone switch, the FNSW-1601 provides the connectivity to back plane yet segment the network traffic of the department to your backbone.