3010E (2-Wire) G.SHDSL.bis EFM Bridge Modem
Netsys 3010E G. SHDSL.bis EFM Bridge Modem 2-wire 1 pair up to 15 Mbps
The 3010E is a G.SHDSL.bis EFM Bridge equipped with four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports that provides a simple way in a back-to-back deployment to provide point to point configuration. This allows broadband service providers
to deploy single DSL lines economically when required for low density geographical areas or during startup phase.
It provides cost-effective symmetrical bandwidth at rates up to 15.3 Mbps max./Pair which allows service providers to deliver friendly Ethernet services rapidly.
The 3010E series provide a flexible and friendly solution for the Ethernet based services provision to subscribers by the service provider. Additionally, this family of products provides a simple way in a back-to-back deployment to provide point to point configuration. This allows broadband service providers to deploy single DSL lines economically when required for low density geographical areas or during startup phase.
The 3010E series provide cost-effective symmetrical bandwidth at rates up to 15.3Mbps which allows service providers to deliver friendly Ethernet services rapidly. The EFM Based Network Extender extends the reach of Ethernet services to the sites with no fiber access to by using bonded copper pairs. Designed with standard-based EFM technology (2BASE-TL), the delivery of Ethernet services with EFM modem can be deployed quickly on the existing copper plant. It is a good application for back-to-back connections between remote offices and enterprise headquarters.
The 3010E series implements the management features based on IEEE 802.3ah standard and it enables users to significantly reduce operation expenses by eliminating unnecessary transformations between Ethernet and legacy ATM network. As based on user-friendly Ethernet, it saves time and costs because of simple engineering task without additional trainings costs. Packet based technology which architecture utilizes 100% packet transmission technology for optimum throughput and reliability. With a compact form-factor design and optimization for the use over existing copper network, The EFM Based Network Extender reduces the initial investment cost and deployment time in delivering higher speed Ethernet services. It provides minimized risk bearing and quick return on investment to service providers and enterprises.
The 3010E series can bond up to 1 pairs and deliver up to 15.3 Mbps Ethernet services to all users within their service area by utilizing existing copper infrastructure and EFM 802.3ah PAF bonding technology. Service Providers and enterprises are able to offer symmetrical high speed connectivity for transparent Ethernet services on DSLAM backhaul or Wireless backhaul and more.
The 3010E series provide future-proof features meeting Ethernet Quality of Service (QoS) requirements by utilizing 802.1q VLAN capabilities, four levels of priorities, traffic flow control and rate control. This traffic management and QoS features enable service providers to offer highly profitable and value-added services to a vast majority of business and institutional sites
• Extending Ethernet Services to sites with existing copper infrastructure
• EFM up to 15.3Mbps max./ Pair(TC-PAM 128)
• Support EFM mode
• Flexible and Rapid Service Deployment
• Flexible configuration as CPE or CO
• Support EFM OAM complying IEEE 802.3ah
• Low Delay, Jitter and Packet Loss for delay sensitive applications
• Comprehensive and easy OAM & P functions in provisioning and management
• QoS feature for guaranteed Ethernet service
• Future-proof Ethernet traffic management and QoS features
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
LAN Distance Extension
- Extend Ethernet Services to sites with existing copper infrastructure
- EFM up to 15.3Mbps max./ Pair(TC-PAM 128)
- Support EFM mode
- Flexible and Rapid Service Deployment
- Flexible configuration as CPE or CO
- Support EFM OAM complying IEEE 802.3ah
- Low Delay, Jitter and Packet Loss for delay sensitive applications
- Comprehensive and easy OAM & P functions in provisioning and management
- QoS feature for guaranteed Ethernet service
- Future-proof Ethernet traffic management and QoS features
1 x DC Power Jack
1 x RJ-45 Management Port
1 x RJ-45 Console Port(9600bps)
4 x RJ45 Ethernet Ports
1 x Reset Button
1 x RJ-45 WAN(DSL)
LAN : Link/Act, 10/100 per port
WAN: Link per loop
System: Power/CO/CPE, Alarm, MGMT
SNMP v1/v2 (RFC1157/1901/1905) agent and MIB II (RFC1213/1493)
Software upgrade via web-browser/TFTP
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
-20°C~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)
19.5cm x 4.8cm x 16.8cm