OT-PLC604PoE - (PD/PSE) PoE Ethernet Extender
PoE Ethernet Extender is a high-speed Ethernet transmission device. It can transmit Ethernet and Power signals together for PoE devices. It transmits data network signal as long as 1,000 meters over any pair of 2-wire such as CAT5, coaxial cable, telephone line, power line, etc. The maximum physical bandwidth is up to 500Mbps. It supports PoC and PoE functions.
It consists of the master device (OT-VLC-104-PoE PoE/PSE) and slave device ( PoE/PD). By PoE power equipment, it can directly supply power for the remote device, supporting point to point and point to multi-point. It can greatly simplify the project cabling, applied to expand network system and transmit long distances of PoE device signals.
- Communication channel dynamic adjustment and high performance error correction coding technology
- Plug and play, Low power consumption and no adjustment
- Support PoE power supply (IEEE 802. 3af/at) and Power over coax (PoC) technology
- Duplex network, maximum physical bandwidth up to 500Mbps
- Transmission distance up to 1,000m
- Various cables can be used to transmit high-speed network data signal
- Support point to point and point to multi-point connection
- Support Qos data package optimization transmission
- Support network multicast technology
- After offline restore network by itself
Rate and Power Loss
Ethernet Extender supports enhanced high speed network data transmission. The data differs from the cables types. Moreover, the longer distance of cable, the lower the transmission rate accordingly. The following testing details are for your reference:
The above data is one-way network parameters. Testing is made under the condition of the cable not fully expanded. They may be differences compared with practical application of the data. Rate is only used as reference in project application.
Network & Power can be transmitted over two-wire. But it is worth to point out that the output power consumption of PSE must the requirements of PD. On a certain distance, Ethernet Extender can support one PoE module network to supply power for less than 4pcs PD. But you must consider the power redundancy.
Network & Power can be transmitted over two-wire. Power loss and attenuation differs from the cable types. The following PoE power supply testing tables are just for your reference.